Cassper Nyovest on hyping Maps – I don’t mind being called gay for complimenting other men

Cassper Nyovest speaks on claims the he is gay for complimenting Maps Maponyane’s look.

On Twitter, this Friday morning, Maps shared a photo of himself, and Cassper couldn’t help but hype his good look.

Some tweeps called Cassper gay for admiring Maps, and some assumed he was shooting his shot.

However, this isn’t the first time Cassper is being called gay.

The rapper’s response be like:

“Men who aren’t comfortable with their sexuality are afraid to compliment other men, they see it as being gay. Im very comfortable, i don’t even mind being called Gay 4 complimenting other men. Ha motho a le montle o montle. I am a very attractive man myself. Takes one to see one.”

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 12:35 Fri, 15 May 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.